Monday, October 13, 2014

Pumpkin Eraser Towers



Hi there!  I wanted to share a quick activity that Miss E and I did this morning.  I have tons of those cheap, seasonal erasers you can find in the Target dollar section.  I pulled out my pumpkin erasers out today for a toddler school activity:  Pumpkin Eraser Towers!


We even practiced counting by counting the pumpkins as she put them on!

I love buying the seasonal erasers from the Target dollar section.  You could use any erasers you have!  It's a super cheap activity that my toddler loved, and yours will, too!


These erasers are also great for practicing counting with one-to-one correspondence.  I used these all the time as a kindergarten teacher, and I'll do the same with Miss E one of these days.

I'll post about our Letter C activities later today or tomorrow!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment